Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Day In Paris

Well we are here .....Gay Pareee...ummmm I came here years ago when I was about 12 & I didnt like it I thought it was dirty & guess what?? it still is!!!
Metro smells like a mans urinal!!

So anyway we went to the Notre Dame this afternoon which was stunning....then went & had dinner in a little resturant overlooking the Seine..Tomorrow will be the Eiffel Tower & The Louvre...these are all Kaylas choices as this trip is for her...seeing as she has been trotting around friends & rellies for a week...

Heres Kayla & my best friend from school Carol...we stayed with her for a week which was lovely..this was taken at my School Reunion...had a great night was good fun...





Carol & I on the Isle of Wight Ferry we went for a night & 2 days to visit Carols 2 sons who live there








This was the main reason for the visit...
Baby Willow..with her proud parents Andrew & Lindsey, Andrew is Carols oldest son & my Godson...who I hadnt seen since he was 6mths old...





Finally my oldest brother Jim & me had a lovely 2 days with him & my other brother Peter..









Also had a long lunch with 2 girls that I used to work with so great to catch up


So just booked 3 nights in Barcelona leaving from here on Friday..
the Internet is a wonderful thing!!!




6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

sounds like your having a great time.......enjoy.........

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Insanely jealous here but very happy you're having so much fun. Bring me back a croissant!

Leanne said...

Sounds like a wonderful exhausting time....I bet your jaw is aching from all the talking.

OzRose said...

So the relies are sorted! Yeh :)) Have a nice stay in Gay Paree and Espana :))

DTL said...

Glad you're both having a great time. Funny to see Carol and yourself, after 30 years, wearing similar shirts :-) Dawn xox

OzRose said...

Angela wants to know 'when was the last time you were in a mans urinal' to know how it smells? I said 1997!!! LOL