Friday, September 24, 2010

Update on trip...

Well I am now down in Gosport where I grew up staying with my best friend from school,Carol.


This is the bungalow where I grew up ....I spent the years from 2-19 here






At the beach at Lee-on-Solent..our local beach....






Ice creams with Carol & her partner Mike





On the car ferry going over to the Isle of Wight







Leaving the Harbour





Had a great time here ...having a get together tomorrow night with a few old school friends
Kayla & I going to see a travel agent here tomorrow (Carols Dau-in-law)to see about a few days in Europe Kayla wants to see Paris so we will start there & see how we go..
The time is disappearing fast....only 3 weeks to go ....

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time enjoy it while you can. From experience when you return reality is hard.