Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well Im amazed...

Blogger hasnt been letting me upload any pics for a while ....I just thought that I'd give it another try!!


So in no particular order ( in case I loose them all again like last time)



Me & Freddie at Madame Tussauds London





Yes I went to Libertys...didn't buy any material but did get some Rowan wool





The next three are from Barcelona
Kayla at the Beachside bar we went to in the evenings
Then both of us at the Resturant we went to for dinner had a lovely waiter guy from El Salvador spoke good English always a bonus!!













3 comments:

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html
Website:- http://www.visionjobcare.com

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

Keep Posting
Emergency Dentist

Sleep Dentistry Melbourne said...

It cant happen. Now there are lots of option to add a photo. Just try uploading photo, through url or just even copy and paste option also working..