Monday, November 22, 2010

One finish down

Well I made good on my idea to finish off my UFO's before I start other projects..
I was going to hand quilt this but decided that I needed it finished before 2020!!
So I handquilted around the baskets & machined a vine & leaves in the big border








The pattern is "Spring Baskets" by Gail Pan....

I love it as soon as I hung it up I loved it more...

it has pride of place in my dining room & really fits in well





So next up is a Kim Diehl pattern

which I am handquilting at the moment

but I will probably do the same thing & machine the borders ...

best of both worlds....




5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looks good.....Gail has some great patterns........

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

And it looks fabulous!

Im trying so hard to finish my WIP's before the end of the year but I'm not sure I'll make it....

You're doing so well at yours!

monique said...

What a gorgious wallhanging you have made!Such lovely colours.
I just was browsing through some blogs when I found you lovely blog.
I will be looking around your blog a bit more.

Dawn said...

Love the colors of your baskets... well done
Hugs Dawn x

Leanne said...

Well done on the finish it is always nice to hang something and really be pleased with it.