Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So as mentioned in the previous post I have decided that I must finish up some of my UFO's before adding to the pile !!
So with that in mind I sorted out all I could find hidden away in my sewing room...
I found 4 small quilts that only needed the bindings done and today I cut & sewed binding on 3 of them so once I get the back sewed down thats 3 on the finished pile...







I then found 13 quilt tops waiting to be sandwiched & quilted

I am going to sort out which I want to do by hand & which will be sent off to Ausrose

so she can work her magic with her longarm especially as she will be computerised very soon !! ...






Next up is the sandwiched waiting to be quilted/half quilted pile
there are 9 of those
I machine quilted 2 small ones today & added them to the binding pile
hoping to get that sewed on tomorrow







This s my handquilting project at the moment...
Gail Pans "Spring Baskets" only 3 baskets left to quilt around
then the borders that will be my Carrickalinga hand project..




I am going back to work 2 days early

so will have to get the machine working overtime in the next couple of days..

Happy Stitching xx


5 comments:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Good Grief! I havent made that many quilts in my lifetime. With all this activity I guess your lot are getting quilts for Christmas?

I really must try hand quilting. Nah ...who am I kidding. It'd never get finished.

Leanne said...

That is quite a list I will be interested on it's progress.

annika said...

What a lot of quilts...I´m impressed of all you made.
annika

ria vogelzang said...

That's a lot of quilts!!!!!!
Enjoy stitching your baskets! The stitches look really lovely!

OzRose said...

You will be exhausted by the time you finish all those!!! See you Thursday with your kit:)