Friday, November 5, 2010

Weeks work



Some little quilts made for the
Special Care Nursery at work
Made from left over blocks of baby quilts made this year




(Please excuse my husbands arms !!)




Some prep work for some hand stitching
to do while on my Girls Quilting weekend
Carrickalinga on Nov 11th











I completely forgot last post to tell you about my
UK bloggy meet up with the
lovely Lesley aka moogsmum...
she very kindly picked Kayla & I up from Gosport & took us to Lee-on-solent for a fabric/wool shop visit & some coffee & cake...
she twisted my arm really hard in the wool shop
& forced me to buy a jelly roll & matching layer cake
it was Blackbird designs "At Waters Edge"
I tried to resist but she held Kayla hostage so what else could I do???
I had to give in...
Lesley brought some felting wool
which she assures me is as I speak being turned into a bag ...
we will await pics....
but seriously thanks once again Lesley
it was lovely to meet you even if it was freezing cold!!
& a shame that the lovely Trash was to poorley to attend
Next time for sure






Back to work tomorrow
so the holiday is really over now ....

3 comments:

annika said...

I like your quiltworking.
annika

ria vogelzang said...

Lovely little quilts! And your preparations look really special!
Enjoy!

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Going back to work kinda stinks , but it looks like you made the most of your time off at home.

You've been pretty busy there quiltygal.