Thursday, December 16, 2010

A PhD....

...no not a uni one ...



I have joined up to Myras Phd challenge for 2011 ....


PhD = partly done projects....I have committed to finish 4 over 6 months ...although I haven't yet decided which 4 exactly I want finished !!


looking at what others have posted it seems to be mostly getting blocks sewn together /tops finished ready for quilting ....


but I want to get tops already done finished off so lots of quilting in the next 6 months .....


If I manage to get any bonus tops finished then that will be great I have linked to the blog with the button on my side bar so go check it out & see all the tops waiting to be turned into beautiful quilts.....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with your PHD.. I will check the link. thanks,Amy

linéa said...

U sure are a busy bee. :-) Wish u a great and merry christmas. :-)

Myra said...

PhD = Projects Half Done...
You were close though! 8-)
I look forward to watching yours come together!
Happy stitchings!