Saturday, January 8, 2011

PHD post



So if you have been paying attention you will have noticed a new button on my side bar ...
go on ...
go have a look


Ok


so yes I have joined Myra's PhD Challenge


I have 6 months to finish off my chosen projects




PhD=Projects half done


So as I have to post my progress here
(when any happens !!)
I thought I'd better post the pics of my chosen challenge items
so you all know what I'm talking about when any progress happens !!


First up:
A Wall hanging....
must search out the pattern so I can get the name....
yes it's been that long since I started it I can't even remember what it's called!!





4 blocks completed & sewn together

another 2 blocks finished....

just need some flying geese borders,sewn to the other 4 & quilted


Next:
Some blocks I made up using my stash of Kansas Troubles material....

Have no idea what these are going to become....
I am very much a design/make it up as I go kind of sewer...





Thirdly:
A Scrap Star quilt

as it's name suggests all made from my scraps & stash ....

again not sure what else to do with it ....

probably needs a border...





Last but not least:
My Bread & Butter quilt made using my More Pink & Chocolate fabric...

again needs a border ...

seems to be a theme with me

tops done,sits for ages needing a border.....





So now when some progress happens
you will know what the hell I'm blathering on about....
Have a great week everyone...

6 comments:

loulee said...

So we can look forward to lots of lovely finishes then?

Shay said...

Love the pink and chocolate!

I've stalled on my PHD's. Finished one and really have to come up with a plan for the rest. Too many other exciting things going on round here .

Shay said...

I love the new background by the way! Very you!

Leanne said...

I will be waiting with baited breath for those finishes now that you have put them out there. I'm not sure I could deal with that pressure. LOL

Kris said...

They are very attractive half done things. (I would just console myself with that I think!)

linéa said...

I have soo many phd´s laying around these days. Maybe I follow u in this, with mine. :-)