Friday, April 8, 2011

Quick update...

Been a bit sick here so not much been happening here this week...

Finished the middle of the

"Gathering Gardens"

then decided that it needed an Appliqued border

so back to the drawing board or rather

Kim's books picked out a flower and voila!!


And so far three plates have been completed

loving how these are coming along I've picked the block material

but not sure what to use for the centre circle...

Will wait till they are all finished before that decision is made...


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sorry you haven't been well! Love the applique border for Kim's quilt..more berries!! ....I quite like the orange centres for the plates....LOLOL

House of Valerie said...

Yeh Loz, better than the blue centres!

quiltygal said...

Well I can tell you both that they will be neither orange or blue!!!

Kris said...

I'm bitterly disappointed Claire. I thought it was orange all the way!

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I am loving the quilt top you are working on. The flower looks brilliant!