Friday, December 30, 2011

SSCS

Wow I was really spoilt by my SSCS partner the lovely Loulee of Manxgirl


Loulee & I are old friends having been blog friends & exchanging fabric etc quite a few times


Can you see that super cute bunting I'm wondering where the best place for that will be ..would love to hang it from the shelves in my new kitchen...what do you think...cute or what??
I'm going to use the journal to document my progress & fabric choices for my Farmers Wife Quilt that I am starting next year..





Just love the bag the strap is long enough for it to be worn across my body which is needed at the moment as with my sore sholders I can't hang a bag from them.





Love it all Loulee thankyou so much XXXXX

Wishing all my Blogfriends a Good New Years Eve & a Happy Healthy 20012...I'll be working so no partying for me but please feel free to have a drink & dance for me ...

6 comments:

Kris said...

I love Loulee! Great stuff. Happy New Year to you too Claire. We will be having a picnic with friends for New Years Eve. I am looking forward to 2012 beginning for real. I feel like I have stuff to do. Not sure what yet!!! But I am anxious to start doing it!

loulee said...

You;re most welcome Claire. Happy New Year to you and yours. I'll be working during the parties too.

Lorraine said...

Lovely gifts from Loulee! Happy New Year - looking forward to Farmers Wife gtgs in 2012 - look at you all organised with your journal.....!

Chookyblue...... said...

great parcels from Loulee.........a nice surprise to receive from her........thanks for being part of the SSCS.......

Nays Place said...

Wow how lucky are you - lovely gifts cant wait to see the progress of the Farmers Wife Quilt have fun hanstitching....enjoy 2012

OzRose said...

Yep! mini bunting in the kitchen!!! definatley