Friday, January 20, 2012

Favourite things Friday








After a whole year of looking at the lovely Shays weekly


"Favourite Things Friday"


posts I decided this year to jump on board


it will at least mean that I have to post once a week !!





So for my first FTF post for 2012



my favourite thing today is sewing binding on a baby quilt



whilst watching the Tennis.....



interestingly enough I wouldn't mind betting that next Fridays post



might just include a mention of Tennis too....





So thanks to Shay for hosting this fun activity



I have started my Farmers Wife Quilt 2 blocks sewn today.



I am now on holidays for a week plenty of Tennis & sewing to be done...


what more could you want




10 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Sewing and Tennis, sounds good :-)

P. said...

What fun colors in your baby quilt! Watching something good is a wonderful way to get some hand sewing done!

Logopaedchen/Kirsten said...

I also like sewing binding on by hand while watching TV...even though I prefer something other than tennis :-)

Shay said...

I love sitting in front of the telly and doing binding. It's very relaxing. (Who would have though I would ever publicly proclaim that I like binding !)

Im wondering whether this baby quilt is for an ultra special baby due to make his /her appearance in a few months time?

Confession: Haven't even started my FW blocks yet ....

thea said...

Nice baby quilt! I enjoy sewing the binding on too! Nice FTF!

Kris said...

Have a great week of tennis at your staycation!

ThreeOldKeys said...

i'll send you my next binding project ....

actually i don't mind binding as much as i used to ... it's so close to the finish ...

have fun on your holidays!

Cindy said...

Beautiful baby quilt! And I have to agree...watching TV while sewing binding on is one of my favorites too. :o)

Kate said...

Very pretty baby quilt, love the colors. I usually try to save my bindings so I can sew them on while watching the NASCAR race, so I can see where tennis would work for that too.

toryburchshoesbags said...

Platform sneakers are back for you! Enrich your appearance with the north face shoessporty platform sneaker. Its thick layered sole, stylish stitching and elastic gore offers you snug fit as well as incredible comfort.Moncler Shoes
You can use volatile platform sneakers both for fashion and relaxation. Suede and molded rubber toe cap of dance sneaker render you smooth feel for various foot movements.the north face Colorful stitching and traction rubber outsole provide you grip and support to dance on all floors. Retro lace up and padded foot bed give you pretty appeal as well as cushioning comfort.