Friday, February 17, 2012

Favourite Things Friday

This week I am going to be a bit self-indulgent with my Favourite thing

It is a picture I received from my daughter Whitney last week .....a scan photo in fact of my very first Grandchild...







Doesn't he look lovely ...ok I know that I am biased....my first reaction was how detailed the scans are nowadays...my second was how much he looks like Whitney when she was born...same nose & cheeks !! so I have included her first baby picture so you can see for yourselves....





Wonder if he will be born with his own mohawk !!

So once again thanks to Shay for hosting this FTF...head on over to her blog to check out everyones FTF posts....

12 comments:

loulee said...

Awwww! Spot the proud Granny. :-)

Kate said...

Congratulations!

wonderwoman said...

brilliant pics - im going to be a first time grandma too - in May and its a boy!x

Amanda said...

I had an ultrasound that looked like an alien, it was pretty early on though, and the later ones confirmed that he was human, at 11 I am not so sure now. Congratulations.

Shay said...

He's going to be one handsome dude I'm sure. And I can just see you playing proud Nanna fit to bust with pride. It's certainly exciting (and not at all self indulgent my friend )

Suzanne said...

Isn't that wonderful! Congratulations.

Marg said...

How wonderful, congratulations.

thea said...

congratulations!! We have lots and lots of sonogram pictures of our first grandson...

susan said...

Baby scans always make me sentimental. How could this not be your FTF?!!

Berglind said...

Ooohhhh.... congratulations Claire!!! :D

Leanne said...

How exciting, scans are fantastic these days. I expect you are really excited.

toryburchshoesbags said...

Hiking is an adventurous athletic activity that needs sturdy footwear toNike Air Max assure you a safe and enjoyable hiking. And hiking sneakers are a good bet for you Kawasaki Fairings
in this regard. Hiking sneakers provide excellent cushioning, good shock absorption and above all maximum comfort. Asics Tiger Shoes
The rubber outsole with heel pads of hiking sneaker provides you good Asics Onitsuka Tigertraction and protection against hard impacts.
.