Friday, April 13, 2012

Favourite Friday Fabric

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted !! no excuse really just life intruding I guess plus a lack of sewing mo-jo so nothing really to show ...
But I decided to get a post in with the lovely Shay for FTF....

I really shouldn't be allowed to surf late at night.... I tend to go to online fabric shops & I have a strange illness which means I have no self control after 10pm !!!...
So these lovely fabrics arrived at my door today from the lovely Jodie at Fort Worth Fabrics...I had heard that her service is second to none & that certainly is true ...
I was quoted postage & had accepted that was the amount,when the money was taken out of my bank it was a bit less than I had calculated on the exchange rate ...
when it arrived today the postage had been reduced by nearly $20 ...
as there is nothing on the package I wouldn't of had any idea,Jodie could of kept it & I would of been none the wiser So thanks Jodie....
Can I say I have had this happen to me...
I paid $10 postage on an item once when it arrived the postage was $2:50 with no refund needless to say I haven't ordered from them again...


I intend to make a "Big Boy" quilt for the new arrival in no hurry so will just sit on this till I find a pattern I want to use





Just slotted this tasty package in as my Easter gift to myself ...
As I don't eat chocolate this is the next best thing !!



Last but not least a different style swaddler, modelled again by teddy.





So this week my FTF is fabric ...very basic for a quilter I know but always yummy when it arrives..
Hope everyone has a very stitchy weekend ....I'm off to stroke my new collection of yumminess :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

love those blue fabric. yum!

Shay said...

I hear you Clare! Fabric parcels thrill my heart too and I shop at that store all the time. The service and prices are brilliant. Manys the time Ive been tempted with those FQ bundles after 10 pm!

Kris said...

Thanks for the link Claire! After such great testimmonials I will have to check it out. (Before 10pm though!)

thea said...

you picked some beautiful fabrics! I'm jealous.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to see you back.........great fabric shopping..........