Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This is going to be a very
happy,jumping up & down,skipping on the spot
Favourite Things Friday today.....


On Saturday I am off to the beautiful Carrickalinga for 3 days of
(as MayBritt says)
Vitamin Q....
stitching,quilting,laughing & of course eating.....


I will be joined in this venture by
 Lynne (no blog),Kay (no blog),Lorraine(no blog)
& of course
Ausrose....


I am sure that as usual we will have a fantastic time.......
am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to this
as well as the fact that I have 9 days off work
am planning to get some sewing done fingers crossed .....


So as usual hop on over to Shays blog to catch up on everyones FTF...


Hope you all have a great weekend I know I will ......

9 comments:

Nay from Nays Place said...

Have a wowser of a time and enjoy hope you get a lot more sewing done than I did on my 2 weeks of leave - NONE :(

Kris said...

Are you trying to confuse me? It's not Friday!!! Have a lovely time!

Shay said...

I had to check what day it was too! My first thought was Bugger, Its Friday and I went to work today and nobody asked why I was there.

Have a lovely time away stitching and laughing and having fun!

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

What a fabulous favourite! Hoping you have a wonderfully stitchy time! Happy FTF ☺

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope you have a great time and get a huge dose of Vitmanin Q. Time with quilty friends is always a favourite.

Amanda said...

That would be my favourite too. Haven't had a Vitamin Q weekend for so long. Have fun.

Kirsten's Cooking said...

Have a great time!!

OzRose said...

Yeh! Blogged!

lin741852 said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes