Friday, June 29, 2012

Favourite Thing Friday....tle bit of




 
My Favourite Thing Friday post today is my latest book buy
I love anything that is done by Kim Diehl and have all her other books
This one certainly does not disapoint
I love the scrappy look plus the fact that most of the patterns are traditional with a twist and incorporates applique......

Once again to catch up with everyone elses
Favourite Thing Friday
posts trot on over to Shays place
and click on the links


And to finish up a little bit of baby eyecandy....
how could you resist that gummy smile..





8 comments:

Lorraine said...

That book is on my wish list......and love the baby eye candy! What a little cutie!!

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby!

ThreeOldKeys said...

what a cutie ... baby cheeks and twinkling eyes ... he is nearly as adorable as my grandbunnies!

Joy said...

He is adorable, simply adorable ;o).
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

Nanci said...

Love your little prisoner! I'd keep him for life! I don't have many quilting books. I pretty much get every pattern idea from the web, or Home and Garden Qult magazine.

Shabby Cottage Collectibles said...

Oh how I wish I could kiss those sweet cheeks! Beautiful baby! Warm hugs, Esther

Shay said...

Hmnnnnn I may have to check that book out . It has scrappy in the title so you know I’m interested.
The problem with books is I want to make absolutely everything in them ...right NOW! I have no patience for waiting.

Your grandson is utterly delightful. Thats a 1000 watt smile.

lin741852 said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes