Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tour de Fibre




My projects for the Tour de Fibre are my "Flowerdale" by Gail Pan all the blocks are ready to have their berries / flower centres sewn on before sewing together.....




I would also like to get most of the Quilting done on my Snowball Lap quilt




If any of you would like to join us just hop on over to Hanne or MayBritts blogs & leave them a comment ....You will be very welcome


PS: As the race is played out during the night here my sewing will be done watching as much of Wimbledon as possible before bed :)

3 comments:

May Britt said...

Great projects to work on while watching Wimbeldon. Good luck on your projects :)

Hanne said...

I am happy you want to participate in the Tour de Fibre :-)
I am adding your blog to my sidebar right now.

OzRose said...

You talking about Tour de boring!?