Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tour de Fabric : post 2



 
So as promised I managed to get a picture of my progress so far on
 "Flowerdale"
the pattern is by the Australian designer Gail Pan 



I just have the flower centres & berries left to applique
So I spent a while today cutting them all out
now I just have to gather them all !!

These four blocks are in fact finished
I can't wait to sew them all together


Hope to be back tomorrow with some progress
With at least a few berries less in the pile

Hope you are all enjoying the Tour
Both the bikes & the sewing

7 comments:

jofridsquilt said...

Your blocks looks lovely. Would love to see the whole quilt. Hugs Jofrid

Houseelf said...

What a serene combination of fabrics. Is it that Blueberry Pie I think it was by Moda or from stash? Lovely work.

Shay said...

It's looking fabulous Claire!

Those colours go so beautifully together.

Pam said...

What a beautiful quilt, enjoy your stitching

May Britt said...

It is beautiful!!!!

Annik-Snor said...

Very nice, a lovely project. I have never seen it before, I am going to start on Berries and bluebirds in a week or two. It's in my basket, waiting for me.

lin741852 said...

chaussures nike shox r5 femmes
chaussures nike shox r5 hommes
chaussures nike shox r6 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl1 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl1 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl3 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl3 hommes
chaussures nike shox turbo hommes
chaussures nike shox tz femmes
chaussures nike shox tz hommes
sac a main Chanel
sac a main dolce gabbana
sac a main Fendi
sac a main Gucci
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main Guess
csac a main Burberry
sac a main Lacoste
sac a main ED Hardy