Saturday, September 8, 2012

The drought is over........



Been nearly 4 weeks since my sholder op so I did a little bit of sewing today





Sorted out some fabric - I love the brown/ blue spot fabric wish I had brought more isn't that always the way- a bit of tape from the very talented Lilla Lotta and a cute button





The reason for the sewing is the MP4 player I brought recently ...I thought it deserved a cute little pouch all of it's own








After all it is containing the pictures of this very cute little man for me to carry around and show people ....





I mean you just have to share such cuteness around don't you !!


Have a lovely stitchy weekend everyone

7 comments:

Amy said...

what a handsome lil guy!

Kris said...

Yes! Such cuteness should not be hogged, but shared. Glad to see the drought has broken too! Does that mean your shoulder is starting to feel better?

Annik-Snor said...

Glad you feel better, the porch turned out very nice.
The guy is so cute.

Shay said...

Gorgeous little pouch there Claire. That grandson of yours is cuteness personified too!

Glad to see you're back at it.4 weeks without sewing would have driven me nuts.

Berglind Snæland said...

Cute little guy! Glad you're sewing again - hope your shoulder is better :)

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Nice to here you are back into your sewing Claire, love what you've made and of course you must show all those photos off :))

Kylie B said...

What a cutie, so love to read your sewing again :)