Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quite a bit of news.......

So after another absence,sorry for that, big news here at the moment is my youngest daughter had the privilage of being birth partner when her Best friend gave birth to her gorgeous son last week ...A life changing experiance for all involved
So a picture of Kayla with the new bub...




Welcome to the world Hunter ...much wanted and very loved.....




This is the Quilt I made for Hunter....His Mum is a Retro loving Cat owner so I found a Retro looking cat fabric




I used Minky for the backing It turned out really well I was so happy with it and Mum loved it




I was very excited to get Kim Diehls new book in the post....Lots of beautiful Quilts and plenty of inspiration...








I am currently hand quilting my Flowerdale by Gail Pan so hope to have some pics of that soon but meanwhile I am hand sewing the binding down on this little beauty

/>

5 comments:

Kris said...

Your quilts are always so beautiful Claire. A beautiful post, and Hunter is the cream on top! (I'm partial to newborns.)

Leanne said...

Seeing a new life enter the world is a wonderful thing. Your quilt is gorgeous jjust like Hunter. I love sewing on binding.

Shay said...

I bet Kayla was thrilled to be there. Nothing like seeing a new life come into the world. He is a little cutie.

Was the Minky hard to sew with . I keep wanting to use some and being put off by all the posts I see about it being a B**** to work with?

志刚符 said...

I like this article,and i also recommend an article,what is icariin . this is an introduction icariin 50 article . there have some about icariin 60 blog. ,it from plant extract Website .

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Such a nice quilt for a special little boy :)