Friday, February 27, 2015

Gail Pan Stitch Along

 
Hello everyone
It's time for the Gail Pan Stitchalong blog linkup over at Sunshine Quilts
I am really happy this month as I have actually finished a whole project.
It is the Stitching makes my heart happy thread holder
 
 
I used some of my Civil War fabric collection.
I am so in love with these colours
This is the inside.
 

 
I am in a Cottage Garden Threads club
I receive 4 new threads each month with a fee stitchery pattern
Gail has designed this to hold the Cottage Garden threads
they fit in perfectly I haven't lost any out of the top yet.
 

 
A lovely spotty tie finishes it off beautifully.

 I haven't decided what pattern I will pick for next month.
I am currently trying to Quilt one of Gails designs
which I actually made a couple ( cough cough)
well maybe more than a couple so that may well have to take
precedence next month & a small project may be the answer.
 
So I am now off to Martines blog to see what everyone else has
produced for this month
 
Happy Stitching xx
 
Edited to say that I have just popped into Gails blog to find I won her give away
So excited I win an ebook copy of Take 5 Fat quarters book. 

6 comments:

Martina said...

Congrats to your win! And I loove the thread holder. Great fabrics!

Christine Barnsley said...

Congratulations on your competition win... so exciting!! Your thread holder is beautiful and I love how your threads fit in perfectly! :) xx

Deborah @Patchwork Atelier said...

Your thread holder is very beautiful - perfectly for your new threads!! Congratulations for your win and happy quilting :)
Deborah

shez said...

Congrats what a great win and I love your Gail Pan project ,well done xx

Joy McD said...

That's such a cute project, love the colors... congrats on your win too! xxx

Kunstnadel Kunstknopf said...

Das sieht ja super aus. Eine schönes Motiv und so schön gestickt. Dein neues Garn passt toll dazu.
Schöne Sachen hast Du gestickt. Habe gerade mal geschut.
lg
Monika